Emergency Relief Vents with Vacuum Relief
In addition to providing Emergency Relief, these vents include a top-mounted Vacuum Relief Valve.
Groth offer a vertical lift (blow-off) type ERVs with Vacuum Valve, as well as a hinged version which reseats itself
Key Features of the Groth Emergency Relief Vent with Vacuum Valve include;
- Blow-off and Self Seating options
- Market-leading sealing performance – air cushion seat design creates superior seal and is less prone to sticking than o-ring type seals
- Self Draining Pallets prevent build up of water and potential to freeze shut/open
- There are no elastomers in Groth valves as they break down over time in common applications
- Construction in a broad range of materials including FRP
As with all Groth equipment, their ERV’s are manufactured to the highest standards and offer market-leading performance and longevity.
|Sizes||16”, 20”, 24”|
|Pressure Setting||6.5 mbar (0.0065 bar) to 68 mbar (0.068 bar)|
|Vacuum Settings||2.1 mbar (0.002 bar) to 17.2 mbar (0.017 bar)|
|Operation||Weight Loaded (Hinged|
|Weight Loaded (Vertical lift)|
|Spring Loaded Vacuum Vent|
|Mounting Orientation||Top Mount|
|Materials of Construction||Carbon Steel|
|Exotics on request|
If you would like to place an order or find out more, please email email@example.com, call on +44 1726 844 707, or fill in a contact form here.