Top Entry Agitators/Mixers
Top entry agitators are available in three weights; light, medium and heavy. All are for applications of various liquid viscosities.
- Best for cosmetics production, storage of dairy products, ice cream ageing, fragrances and flavourings.
- Fluids which are easily mixed or kept homogeneous
- Small tank volumes
- Viscosities up to approx. 1000 cP
- Tanks with low pressure (max.10 bar g)
- Temperature -20 °C to 150 °C
- Best for like yeast fermentation, starch storage, storage and blending of concentrated fruit juices, bitumen and paint production.
- Mixing applications where a higher degree of agitation is required
- Larger tank volumes where a bottom bearing is not desirable
- Viscosities up to approx. 5000 cP
- Pressurized tanks (max. 16 bar g)
- Temperature -20 to 170 °C
- Best for hydrogenation, bio digesters, chemical reactors, resins.
- Mixing applications where higher forces are required
- Very large tank volumes where a bottom bearing is not applicable
- Highly viscous fluids exceeding even 100.000 cP
- High pressure tanks (exceeding even 100 bar)
- Temperatures exceeding 250 °C
- Shaft supported by double bearing section completely absorbing radial and axial loads
- Flexible coupling between drive and mixer shaft
If you would like to place an order or find out more, please email email@example.com, call on +44 1726 844 707, or fill in a contact form here.